tacogirl

Thursday, August 24, 2006

Therapy Today

Well today is day five of being binge/purge free. Wow! What a success. LOL. No really, it is.
Anyway, I had my therapy appointment today and she told me that I should feel proud of myself but that I needed to realize that I will throw up again. Not what I wanted to hear. I want to be CURED, not slipping and sliding through this recovery PROCESS for years on end. Oh well. She doesn't want me to get too confident and then become devastated when I do slide. Well, at this point I would prefer to remain optimistic. She knows better than I however.
So, I just had to come on here and bitch about that really quick. I better get back to work.

1 Comments:

Blogger SCH said...

I am so glad you are doing good! I used to worry about you and I still do, but I know you are getting much better. If I could give you a big hug right now I would!! :)

4:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home