tacogirl

Thursday, July 20, 2006

Well, I talked to my daughter this morning. It didn't go well. What a little b-I-t-c-h!!!! She called me up to ask if I would still drive her to camp. Then she asked if she could stay at her friend's house in between camp and some party her friend is having. For 4 days...
I was like are you planning to come home at all? Like even for the weekend? She said she just couldn't stand to come home right now. What a little drama queen. It's not like she's being abused or something. She just hates her step dad telling her what to do. Whatever.

I made an appointment with a therapist who specializes in eating disorders. I go today at 3PM. I am nervous because this is the first time I will actually sit in a room and admit that I have something wrong with me. I just know that I am so close to the edge it is unbelievable.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home